We guarantee all of our products and are happy to accept your return on any item that you are not completely satisfied with. If you have received your order within the last 10 days and wish to make an exchange or return merchandise, simply follow the instructions below. Any questions you have concerning our return policies that is not answered below can be addressed through our contact form.
Return Instructions (Read First - Fill out form below)
When we receive your return we will credit your credit card or PayPal account with the retail amount (shipping is non-refundable) and notify you via e-mail. If you were given free shipping at the time you placed your order and your total of items returned puts your total below the required free shipping amount, the credit amount will be retail minus our costs for shipping.
- To return anything you must first fill out the following return authorization form completely. Hit the Print Button provided below and send a copy of your filled out form with your exchange or returning merchandise.
- We will e-mail a Return Authorization Number (RA#) to you.
- Once you have received your RA#, pack your return carefully for shipment, include a copy of your filled out form.
- Be sure that your RA# is clearly written somewhere on the front of the box or it will be refused.
- Ship your return pre-paid via USPS or UPS. (We strongly suggest that you insure your shipment and keep your receipt.)
PLEASE NOTE - WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN USED - ALL RETURNED MERCHANDISE MUST BE IN NEW CONDITION AND RETURNED IN IT'S ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
Return or Exchange Damaged Merchandise
Claims for damaged merchandise must be made within 5 days of receipt. If you received any item damaged, please fill out the following form. Be sure to indicate how many pieces were damaged and include a brief description of the damage. You will be notified via e-mail how to return your damaged items. Wedding Accents will replace the damaged items at no cost to you. We may require that you send us a digital image of any damaged items and image of the outside of the box so that we can put in a claim with the carrier (i.e. UPS, Post Office, etc.).
Request For A Return Authorization Number